Are you tired of manually keeping track of your inventory? We feel you. That’s why we’ve put together a handy list of Shopify inventory management apps that will save you time, and headaches. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and get ready to discover some game-changing tools that will revolutionize the way you manage your stock. Let’s dive into the following Shopify Inventory Management apps below, you can ensure timely deliveries and maintain strong relationships with your vendors.
The advantages of using the Shopify Inventory Management App
Honestly, using a Shopify Inventory Management App is really essential for your site. First of all, it helps you stay on top of your stock levels. In addition, most of these apps come with real-time updates and automatic notifications, so you will never run out of stock or disappoint your customer again.
Moreover, they seamlessly integrate with your online store and marketplace. Thanks to that, you can manage all your orders from a single location. Another significant advantage is that it provides you with valuable insights into your inventory performance, such as sales trends, slow-moving items, and prevalent products. By making the most of this information, you can make data-driven decisions to optimize your inventory planning.
Last but not least, this app allows you to automate the creation and sending of purchase orders based on your stock levels and sales forecasts. Hence, you don’t need to enter data manually.
What are the key criteria for choosing the best Shopify Inventory Management App?
Before choosing the best Shopify Inventory Management App, let’s read some key criteria below to help you easily find the suitable app that meets all of your demands.
- Simplify and put the procedure in motion
The best inventory management app’s automated method will save you a ton of time and money, which you might use to expand your company instead. Your eCommerce business will be more productive overall and less prone to mistakes while importing and exporting product information or live synchronizing details across sales channels.
- Accurate analysis
You should use a good Shopify Inventory Management app that comes with an accurate analysis feature because this will help you easily track inventory levels and make wise inventory selections. In addition, this feature also helps lower the possibility of backorders and stockouts, which raises customer satisfaction and lowers costs.
- Sales predictions available
It’s important to remember that not all inventory management applications offer this useful function. Hence, you need to find an app that includes this feature because it will make sense if you want to make sure you don’t lose out on any sales chances.
- A lot of useful integrations
If your website has some useful apps, let’s make ensure your recently installed inventory management apps are compatible with the current ones. In addition, numerous integrations will help you intend the functionalities easily.
List of best Shopify Inventory Management Apps
Krtibite is specially designed to help you gain a lot of sales by automatically sending notifications to your customers when your products get in stock. Additionally, it allows you to create out-of-stock & price-drop waitlists to view products in demand. Further, it provides you with perceptive analytics on high-demand products, so you easily manage inventory. Another notable advantage is that it enables you to customize to suit your content.
- Send Automatic back in stock email, SMS & Push alerts
- Send price drop alerts to customers when product is on-sale
- Use abandoned cart notifications to recover lost sales
- Send Custom Push Notifications to your subscribers
- Fully Customise “Notify me when available” button and Notification templates
- Basic: $5/month
- Starter: $9/month
- Pro: $19/month
Another remarkable Shopify inventory management app that you should take a look at is LitCommerce. This app allows you to sell numerous products on multiple platforms such as Amazon, Etsy, TikTok Shop, Walmart, etc. Besides that, with the assistance of this app, you can bulk create and edit listings, sync inventory, order and pricing.
You may add items from any eCommerce marketplace you are presently using to your Shopify shop using the automatic CSV files import mechanism. After the listings are properly imported, you can use LitCommerce Templates to change them one at a time or in filtered groups. Furthermore, you will be able to view and manage every listing from a single spreadsheet-style interface when you upgrade to any LitCommerce premium account. As a result, managing your inventory is simple and requires no time or effort.
- Allow you to sell products on multiple channels
- View and edit listings in bulk
- Create and edit your product listings
- Import and keep track of all your other marketplace orders
- Sync inventory
- Starter: $20/month
- Basic: $34/month
- Standard: $48/month
- Plus: $69/month
By using this useful Shopify Inventory Management App, you can effectively manage your online store. Stocky makes it incredibly simple to replenish your inventory and move goods between locations. Additionally, you can effortlessly do stocktakes by counting and scanning the on-hand stock with just a few clicks, or you can establish and handle bought orders.
What’s more, this app helps you stop worrying about deciding what goods to stock up on since they will make wise inventory selections. It is the reason why you should use Stocky’s comprehensive stock analytics and recommendations on the most profitable goods to maximize your profits.
- Create and manage purchase orders and communicate with suppliers
- Receive product recommendations based on which are the most profitable
- Replenish stock quickly to meet demand and transfer products between locations
- Conduct stocktakes by counting or scanning stock on hand and make adjustments
- Free to install
As its name suggests, Stock Sync synchronizes inventory levels across several sales channels to assist firms in managing their inventory. Merchants can quickly change product details and inventory, which saves time and lowers the possibility of overselling. Besides that, this app allows you to import and export inventory data from a variety of sources, including CSV, XLS, Google Sheets, Airtable, and more, by supporting a broad range of file formats and data sources. Merchants may increase customer happiness, raise sales, improve accuracy, and save time by implementing Stock Sync. Generally, Stock Sync is suitable for those who are running a dropshipping business.
- Automate the process of updating the inventory levels without risk
- Quantity rules allow user to adjust stock level accordingly
- Remove any unwanted or discontinued products from the store
- Export inventory to supplier or vendor to track stock held in store
- Be a dropshipper with Stock Sync and share your feed with other merchants
- Basic: $5/month
- Pro: $15/month
- Business: $25/month
Similar to Litcommerce, Sellbrite is also a potential Shopify inventory management app for your site that will help you sell different huge marketplaces. Besides that, this app makes sure you won’t oversell your inventory by synchronizing data across several platforms. Notably, it helps you streamline your inventory management procedure. Last but not least, you can simply handle multiple orders and generate listings from your Shopify dashboard, which serves as a “source of truth.”.
- Automatically adjusts & syncs inventory to avoid overselling
- Easily create variation listings and manage inventory on each variant item
- Fulfill marketplace orders from Shopify alongside all your other orders
- Listings include available inventory from ALL of your warehouse locations
- Reach new customers no matter where they shop by listing your products in bulk
- Pro 100: $19/month
- Pro 500: $59/month
- Pro 2k: $99/month
On our list of the top Shopify inventory management apps, Katana Cloud Inventory is undoubtedly the best choice if production is the main focus of your Shopify store. By using this app, you’ll be able to see in real-time every component that makes up your company. These consist of raw ingredients, schedules and recipes for production, packing, barcode scanning, and other things.
Katana Cloud Inventory gives you complete stock control over numerous Shopify businesses (both online and offline, including POS) and allows you to sync data in real-time. Moreover, you may reduce stock-outs by using this app to create reordering points and automate different inventory processes.
- Puts an end to stockouts and overstock
- Issue purchase orders based on precise material requirements and reorder points
- Centralize and monitor data from every sales channel in one place
- Manage manufacturing, production planning, resource allocation, and scheduling
- Send key financial data to accounting software like QuickBooks Online and Xero
- Essential: $129/month
- Advanced: $349/month
- Professional: $799/month
You can take advantage of Planner’s precise forecasts, analysis and user-friendly inventory reporting to make smarter replenishment decisions. In addition, this app will automatically sync your sales history after installing and connecting your sales channels. Another benefit is that it generates your forecast automatically using other data, such as vendor lead time. Moreover, the app offers thorough information on sales patterns and stock levels. It is user-friendly, has great support, and is responsive to developers, despite its complexity.
- Release cash from overstock of slow moving products/safety stock
- Save time creating Purchase Orders
- Set alert levels for your entire store or each product
- Intuitive, customizable reporting of inventory performance
- Start at: $249.99/month
With this EasyScan app, you can implement inventory checks and updates quickly. Also, merchants can easily produce barcodes for their items and complete orders. Plus, it allows you to use a smartphone and barcode scanner to do inventory checks effortlessly. Thanks to that, you can minimize inventory mistakes and update stock levels across locations in flashes. A good point is that it enables you to monitor inventory levels and make smarter decisions by using EasyScan’s comprehensive inventory reports.
- Create, pick, pack, fulfil & check orders with a barcode scanner
- SKU and barcode generator, print custom barcode labels with a barcode printer
- Helps you check, update and transfer warehouse inventory fast
- Print custom packing slips, inventory reports, product barcodes, and pick list
- Track your inventory with multi-label barcodes
- Basic: $9.99/month
- Standard: $29.99/month
- Advanced: $59.99/month
With the help of Stock&Buy’s inventory management system, you can manage all aspects of your supply chain on a single platform, including order fulfillment, production, forecasting, and inventory management. This software also gives you inventory-based statistics and real-time insights to help you plan activities that are essential to growing your sales and making data-driven decisions.
This is a great solution that makes sure all of your accounting posts are done correctly. Further, your stock is tracked, and everything is synchronized throughout our main operating systems.
- Link and manage multiple stores under one centralized dashboard
- Accurate real-time inventory tracking across multiple warehouses and locations
- Fulfill retail and wholesale orders in different currencies, prices, and terms
- Workflow automation to streamline your procurement and manufacturing processes
- Basic price: $149/month
The final thoughts
For every online shop, selecting the best inventory management tool is an essential step. It becomes particularly important for people who intend to grow their businesses. Hopefully, these apps will provide a detailed analysis of the performance of your inventory. With it, you can make informed inventory selections and save numerous hours and effort.
You must carefully consider your business needs and financial situation before selecting a Shopify inventory management software from the many options available on the market.
In our point of view, LitCommerce will be your best option if you’re looking for a complete solution to grow your company. The tool streamlines multichannel selling in addition to inventory management. Anyway, the final choice will depend on your purposes and requirements. If you are pleased with our blog, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.
Further, you visit our website to discover tons of beautiful landing pages for Shopify. Let’s check them out.