For eCommerce companies, order management is a necessary task if you want to keep your company growing. To effectively manage your orders, you must be able to quickly examine their statuses and know where your orders are at all times so you can decide what needs to be done. Fortunately, developers have released a lot of Shopify Order Tracking Apps that help website owners easily track their orders in real-time and resolve obstacles to successful delivery.
Nevertheless, it will be difficult for you to choose the best app among unlimited ones, so in this blog, we bring you the top 7 notable Shopify Order Tracking App that assists you in maximizing your order fulfillment and reducing RTOs.
What are the benefits of using Shopify Order Tracking Apps for online stores?
If you are running an online store, it is essential to install a Shopify Order Tracking App for your website due to the following benefits. Initially, all Shopify Order Tracking Apps are equipped with a collection of powerful features that allow both customers and retailers to keep track of their shipments. This transparency improves customer satisfaction by keeping them informed and reducing anxiety about their purchases.
In addition, by using this app, your buyers can track their orders themselves, which reduces the need for them to contact customer support for updates. Another significant benefit is that the majority of these apps can alert both customers and store owners about any potential issues or delays in the delivery process. This allows you to address problems promptly, minimizing customer dissatisfaction and ensuring a smoother order fulfillment process.
Remarkably, many apps provide you with analytics and reporting features that help you get insights into shipment status and on-time performance.
7+ Best Shopify Order Tracking Apps You Should Use
Do you want to improve customer satisfaction and boost your sales? Let’s use this “Parcel Panel Order Tracking” app to enable retailers to track orders and keep an eye on shipping. It supports numerous shops, syncs with emails for order data, and offers branding customisation on the tracking page. Additionally, this app creates packing slips and mailing labels.
Moreover, it helps you engage customers via proactive & timely notifications. Notably, this app integrates with a lot of leading eCommerce platforms and apps to power your business. If you have a tight budget, don’t miss this app because it comes with a free version.
- Engage your customers through seamless ParcelPanel shipping notifications
- Branded order lookup page with abundant custom elements
- Track your order in 1 go and push parcel tracking info to PayPal
- Essential: $9/month
- Professional: $49/month
- Enterprise: $399/month
In contrast with other Shopify Order Tracking App, the Rush – Order Tracking app not only notifies your customers of the estimated arrival date and post-order status but also keeps them updated on everything via the app’s powerful notification. Thanks to that, you can minimize your customer support expenses, boost sales and create a remarkable customer experience.
Besides that, the app can help you convert one-time customers into returning loyal customers by directing them to exquisitely designed, highly effective tracking pages that are teeming with upsells and cross-sells. Exceptionally, you are able to customize the order tracking page and show the estimated delivery date with 1,300 carries.
- Increase customer lifetime value with SMS & email delivery notifications
- Boost conversion rates with estimated delivery date & AI prediction on PDP
- Improve customer loyalty with carrier masking & origin address for dropshipping
- Drive repeat traffic & sales from branded order tracking pages with upsells
- Basic: $9/month
- Growth: $49/month
- Advanced: $199/month
With over 4,096 positive reviews, AfterShip Order Tracking has become one of the most top-notch Shopify Order Tracking apps on the market. This app utilizes the shipment analytics dashboard to monitor and analyze carrier transit times, on-time rates and exceptions. Additionally, it provides your customers with automated alerts and a branded order monitoring website to get real-time shipment updates.
Furthermore, AfterShip Order Tracking is also famous for its user-friendly interface and robust analytics that help you enhance business operations. Last but not least, this plugin has an excellent customer support team.
- Centralized shipment dashboard to track shipment status and identify exceptions
- Timely email and SMS notifications to reduce customer anxiety and WISMO calls
- Branded tracking pages with personalized product recommendations
- AI-powered estimated delivery dates to reassure anxious customers
- Built-in analytics to get insights into shipment status and on-time performance
- Essentials: $11/month
- Pro: $119/month
- Premium: $239/month
- Enterprise: Custom
17TRACK order tracking is definitely a perfect solution for your website. By using this app, you can allow your customers to easily check the status of their order with their own order number or tracking number. Also, it helps decrease chargeback & speed up funds release with PayPal Push. Another amazing feature is that it permits consumers to insure orders against misplacement, harm, and delays. Hence, you can significantly reduce customer complaint emails.
- Let customers know as soon as their order status changes
- Allow customers to look at orders on your site
- Track your international & domestic packages together
- Allow customers to protect orders against loss, damage and delay
- Gain insights in a glance into shipment delivery and exception performance
- Basic: $9/month
- Pro: $79/month
- Premium: $239/month
Tracktor Order Tracking is considered a great Shopify Order Tracking app that turns your first-time buyers into loyal customers by maximizing customer satisfaction and minimizing your support costs. This app provides you with a lot of powerful integrations with the major carriers (1,500+ and counting), so both retailers and their customers can gain incredible visibility into the status and location of every product in transit.
Accurate location data is provided via the app’s real-time tracking feature, which is very helpful for both personal and business use cases, such as monitoring fleet operations or keeping an eye on loved ones. Moreover, its easy-to-use interface allows for smooth navigation, making it suitable for users with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Trigger email/SMS notifications when a package is out for delivery or arrives
- Manage what customers see with your branded tracking page
- Access timely tracking insights with a 3D interactive map of all order locations
- Track orders across the globe with over 1,500 integrated carriers
- Empower your customers to help themselves and prevent “WISMO” calls
- Starter: $8.99/month
- Essential: $49.99/month
- Advanced: $99/month
With the assistance of the Track123 Order Tracking Upsell app, you can easily carrier performance with a shipment analytics dashboard. It also helps lessen clients’ worry and increase anticipation thanks to shipment notifications. The next useful feature is that the customizable tracking page enables brand consistency. Plus, the app offers detailed analytics that provide insights into customer behaviour and revenue. Especially, this app supports 1200+ couriers and counting.
- Intelligent Estimated Delivery Date on your Product Page, no code needed
- Boost sales with personalized product recommendations
- Powerful analytics to get insights into carrier/tracking page performance
- Order lookup with branded tracking page, reduce customer anxiety and WISMO call
- Provide dropshipping mode, hide specific keywords/carriers in tracking details
- Starter: Free
- Growth: $9/month
- Advanced: $49/month
- Enterprise: $399/month
The final effective Shopify Order Tracking app that we would like to introduce is the TrackingMore – Order Tracking app. This tool has the ability to automatically sync your orders and update shipping information from over 1100 carriers worldwide. As a result, your customers easily get order shipping updates on a wide range of tracking pages and proactive customer notifications without worrying about their orders. Plus, it also gives the pre-sale and post-purchase estimated delivery date to build customer confidence and boost the conversion rate.
- Customized tracking page & notifications to boost sales and engage customers back
- Estimated delivery date (EDD) on product & cart pages to boost conversion rate
- Integrate over 1100 carriers with accurate carrier detection and auto-sync order
- Manage all orders in the shipment dashboard, monitor exceptions
- Basic: $9/month
- Pro: $59/month
- Enterprise: $219/month
The bottom line
By using the right Shopify Order Tracking App, you can effectively track any order at a given point in time effortlessly. Moreover, your customers also easily locate “where their order is”. Thanks to that you can improve user experience, and build trust with your customers. Anyway, we hope that you can choose the most suitable app for your website.
Further, you can visit our website to explore a wide range of stunning, eye-catching Shopify templates for e-commerce stores. Don’t miss them!