These days, many businesses tend to sell products or services via subscription models since it brings a lot of revenue and boosts sales. However, it is not easy to create and manage subscription-based businesses. In this blog, we will provide you with a collection of high-quality Shopify Subscription Apps that help you streamline your business operations and enhance your customer’s online shopping experience.
Why should you install Subscription Apps for Shopify?
Growing revenue is a major problem for internet retailers. It might be an excellent approach to increase sales if you have an online business on platforms like Shopify. Subscription models, in which clients pay for your items every month, are growing popular in internet companies. Subscription applications can assist you with this. Here are reasons why you should use Shopify Subscription Apps for your website.
Recurring Revenue: Subscription models create a steady stream of recurring revenue for businesses. Customers subscribe to receive products or services regularly, ensuring a predictable income for the merchant.
Customer Loyalty: Subscriptions can help build customer loyalty by encouraging repeat business. When customers subscribe to a product or service, they are more likely to continue purchasing from your store over time.
Convenience for Customers: Subscription services offer convenience to customers by automating the delivery of products or services at regular intervals.
Flexible Billing Options: The majority of subscription apps often provide flexible billing options, allowing merchants to offer different subscription plans (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually) and pricing tiers. This flexibility can attract a broader range of customers.
Product Discovery: Subscriptions allow users to explore and sample new goods on a regular basis. This might be advantageous for organizations wishing to add new things to their product range.
7 Best Subscription Apps for Shopify You Should Use
With over 2,700 five-start reviews on the Shopify app store, Subscriptions App by Appstle is regarded as one of the most significant Subscription apps for Shopify. After installing this plugin, you will easily set up and manage all subscriptions with an intuitive interface. This app offers subscription product checkout links that will take your consumers directly to the checkout page to save time.
Besides that, it allows you to make bulk changes to your subscriptions at any time. Moreover, it provides you with a wide range of subscription widgets that assist you in creating upsells, bundles, etc in a few clicks.
- Sell subscriptions with shopper trial, payment options, build a box, and more
- Offer tiered discounts, custom shipping, gifts, and more with loyalty features
- Present feature rich customer portal with one click login and quick action links
- Maximize ROI with upsells, bundling, bulk automation, retention tools, and more
- Starter: $10/month
- Business: $30/month
- Business Premium: $100/month
Seal Subscriptions app is an exceptional tool that offers an extensive array of customizable features, designed to enhance the efficiency and convenience of managing subscriptions. With automatic discount modification, product swaps, loyalty discounts, cancellation flow, and more, this app empowers businesses to tailor their subscription offerings to meet the unique needs and preferences of their customers.
Moreover, Seal Subscriptions seamlessly integrates with Shopify, enabling users to effortlessly create a subscription box and streamline their operations. By utilizing our app, businesses can significantly reduce the complexities and uncertainties associated with constantly acquiring new customers, allowing them to focus more on building meaningful relationships and delivering exceptional products and services. With its unparalleled flexibility and intuitiveness, Seal Subscriptions is the ultimate solution for any business seeking to optimize its subscription management processes.
- Sell classic & prepaid subscriptions, with discounts, free trial & more
- Offer tiered discounts, custom shipping, gifts, & more with loyalty features
- Allow your customers can easily access subscriptions with magic links
- Get an insight into your business with great statistics, a payment calendar and more
- Use the white-label branding with custom email domains
- Free for life
- Supersale: $4.95/month
- Rising Star: $7.95/month
- Legend: $19.95/month
Another great Shopify Subscription App that you should try is Propel Subscriptions App. This app allows you to choose the desired product to be made available for subscription with a few simple steps. Additionally, it has a subscription picker that is designed with a mobile-first approach, helping you convert more prospective customers into loyal paying subscribers.
Besides that, it is famous for its user-friendly interface, ensuring that you begin utilizing this powerful tool in just a matter of minutes. Another notable advantage is that this app has a lot of useful customization options for a consistent brand experience, as well as the free removal of branding.
- Rewards loyalty by letting you offer deeper discounts for long-term customers
- Simplifies your operations by letting you bill subscriptions on the same date
- Improves communications with customers with advanced email notifications
- Automatically bill your customers according to the billing interval you choose
- Reduces support tickets by letting your customers manage their subscriptions
- Growth: $9/month
- Enterprise: $19/month
Loop Subscriptions is an innovative app that provides businesses with a unique and gamified subscription experience. With a focus on automating and personalizing discounts, rewards, trials, and gifts for Shopify subscriptions, Loop Subscriptions revolutionizes the way businesses retain and engage their customers.
By seamlessly integrating popular social media content from TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube, and coupling it with exit surveys on platforms like ordergroove, Loop Subscriptions effectively minimizes cancellations and enhances customer experience. Furthermore, Loop Subscriptions simplifies subscription inventory management, streamlines operations, and facilitates preset bundles, allowing D2C brands to effortlessly maximize their revenue potential.
- Complete subscriptions retention tools: Exit surveys, discounts & reactivations
- Inbuilt smart dunning management solution to prevent card payment failure
- Mobile first & self-serve customer portal to improve subscription experience
- No-code subscriber journey builder for personalized & gamified subscriptions
- Easy to set preset bundles and subscriptions box using our bundle builder
- Free Forever
- Growth: $99/month
- Enterprise: $399/month
Subify Subscriptions App is a perfect choice for those who want to transform one-time buyers into devoted subscribers. This app is seamlessly integrated with Shopify, so it allows businesses easily incorporate subscription plans into their offerings, enhancing customer loyalty and retention.
Additionally, By offering customers the opportunity to explore the benefits and convenience of recurring purchases, businesses can establish long-term relationships and foster brand loyalty. You can also minimize churn by allowing customers to manage their subscriptions via a password-less subscription portal with the Subify Subscriptions App.
- Have a powerful and knowledgeable support team that responds in less than 1 minute
- Expert customer success managers help you with subscription setup, marketing, etc
- Have customizable & various widget templates that fit perfectly in your store
- Offer quick setup and Auto-adding widget
- Seamless customer portal to manage their subscriptions
- Free to install
- Paid plan: Start at $9/month + transaction fee
With the assistance of Recurpay Subscriptions App, you can efficiently manage your subscription orders. With its automatic syncing feature, the app ensures that the latest product prices from the store are seamlessly integrated into subscription orders, saving valuable time and effort.
What’s more, this best Shopify Subscription app allows you to schedule subscription renewals on a specific day or date of the month, guaranteeing a smooth and hassle-free process for both you and your customers. Last but not least, the Recurpay Subscriptions App puts the customer in control by providing them with the ability to edit, skip, reschedule, and even cancel subscriptions through the customer portal.
- Easily configure ongoing subscriptions or prepaid subscriptions on your store
- Automatically syncs the latest product price from the store for subscription orders
- Supports Paypal subscriptions, Stripe subscriptions, Shopify Subscriptions etc
- Renew all subscriptions on a specific day or date of the month, offer free trials
- Let customers edit, skip, reschedule & cancel subscriptions from the customer portal
- Grow 1: $9/month
- Grow 2: $29/month
- Grow 3: $79/month
Bold Subscription is not a bad solution for businesses. It helps you to effortlessly set up and manage subscriptions. Additionally, the intuitive and user-friendly interface offered by Bold Subscriptions ensures that managing subscriptions is a breeze, enabling users to effortlessly pause, swap, skip, or snooze their subscriptions as needed. Another useful feature is that it allows you to introduce subscriptions to a single product, an entire collection or even your entire store with a few clicks.
- Get subscriptions running in minutes
- Powerful customer portal with Passwordless login available to reduce support
- Powerful APIs and Developer tools to build ANY subscription experience you like
- Cancellation flows and automatic dunning management help you retain subscribers
- Paid plan: $49.99/month
The final thoughts
To sum up, you can quickly set up a subscription experience that increases your monthly revenue and average order values after reading this post with the Top 7 Best Subscription Apps for Shopify to promote sales. Hopefully, you can a suitable solution for your website. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. We will support you soon.
Further, it’s a great time to visit our website and get a wide range of eye-catching, responsive, free Shopify templates.