Are you the owner of a Shopify business seeking fresh approaches to increase your online and physical sales? If so, the quickest and most efficient method to get there could be using a functional Shopify store finder app.
Customers may use a shop locator app for a variety of tasks, such as assisting them in locating the closest places where your products are sold or providing pickup locations for things they have ordered from your online store. In addition, it can offer pictures and more information about your goods and services.
In today’s blog, we bring you a collection of high-quality Store Locator Apps for Shopify that will help you effortlessly choose the best one for your website.
Why should you install Store Locator Apps for Shopify?
If you are running a brick-and-mortar store, then it is necessary for you to display a map on your store to help them easily find the nearest physical store location. This convenience can lead to increased foot traffic and potential sales for your business.
It is an important reason why you should install Store Location Apps for Shopify. These tools provide a user-friendly interface that enables customers to search for stores based on various criteria such as location or specific service offered. Thanks to that, your customers can find the most appropriate store for their needs.
Moreover, they offer customization options that allow you to adjust the appearance of the store locator to match your brand style. Notably, some apps have analytics and reporting features which give you valuable insights into buyers’ behaviour and preferences. You can make use of these data to optimize your store locations, inventory management, and marketing strategies.
8 Best Free Store Locator Apps for Shopify
With over 577 positive reviews, ProMap is regarded as one of the top-notch Store Locator apps for Shopify. This app not only allows you to showcase a wide range of your brick-and-mortar store addresses on Google Maps but also adds as many locations as you want. Besides that, you have the ability to customize your pins and arrange the order in your locations will appear.
Further, ProMap can automatically detect the location of your customers, then it will provide directions to help your customers easily find your nearest stores. What’s more, it allows you to update your location individually or update in-bulk via CSV to save much time. You are able to add all important information about your store such as contact info, address, images, websites, tags, etc.
- Upload 500+ locations via a simple CSV file
- Allow customers to filter and find stores by a tag
- Add custom store images and pins to the interactive map
- Enable stores locations to load instantly as the map is explored
- Receive 24/7 live human chat support
- 7 Day Free Trial
- Lite: $4.99/month
- Basic: $9.99/month
- Standard: $19.99/month
- Unlimited: $39.99/month
Another useful Shopify Mapp app that you can take a look at is SC Store Locator Map fka Bold. By using this app, you can easily guide your customers to your store thanks to geolocation and real-time directions. Moreover, it helps you improve your user experience when they differentiate between various types of locations. Plus, it offers other helpful features such as search filters and allows you to add extra fields.
- Provide geolocation and real-time directions
- Pin unlimited stores or product locations while withstanding traffic spikes
- Withstand traffic spikes with low impact to your online store
- Introduce search filters and add extra fields
- Use directly in your store’s admin
- 1 store: Free
- 1-50 stores: $9.99/month
- 51-500 stores: $19.99/month
- 501-2000stores: $39.99/month
There is no denying that Stockist Store Locator is also one of the high-quality Store Locator apps for Shopify. By using this app, you can minimize customer support inquiries and build trust with your customers. It enables you to update a lot of information in your store such as hours of operation, contact info, etc. Notably, you can simplify the process of adding a searchable store app to your store. Last but not least, you can get insightful search analytics about where customers are seeking your products.
- Customize colors, layout, translations, search options, and more
- Instantly show nearby results via geolocation
- Manage store listings one-by-one
- Provide you with insightful analytics
- Create unlimited search filters
- 14-day free trial
- Basic: $10/month
- Plus: $20/month
- Premium: $40/month
Store Locator designed by Storeify allows you to add an unlimited number of store locations and arrange the order of them as you want. Also, it assists you in displaying all your physical stores, distributors, dealers, etc on your Shopify website. To make the purchasing process as simple as possible, you may utilize Google Maps to offer precise store/dealer addresses. It can also be integrated with other Shopify apps for drop shipping.
- Add unlimited locations, bulk upload locations with a CSV file/spreadsheet
- Easily search for stores by location/postcode/store name/product name/tags
- Add location detail page, connect products, add meta tags, tracking code
- Multi page layout & map style, custom CSS, bulk import & export stores
- Startup: $8.99/month
- Pro: $19.99/month
- Advanced: $39.99/month
With the assistance of this Powr Map Embed app, your customer’s experience can be improved because it can automatically showcase the closest store location to your customers. Moreover, it allows you to choose from different map styles including hybrid maps, satellite, and roadmaps to showcase. Especially, you have the capability to add multiple store locations on your map with a bulk .csv or xls.
- Add an open-text search bar to enable custom location searches
- Display a store directions link when a map pin is clicked
- Shows the closest store location to your customer
- Add multiple store locations on your map with a bulk .csv or .xls file upload
- Choose various map styles like Streets, Transit, Satellite or a hybrid map
- Starter: $5.49/month
- Pro: $13.49/month
- Business: $89.99/month
MSPL Store Locator is the next amazing free Store Locator App for Shopify that you should not miss. Similar to other tools, this app allows you to add multiple maps of your physical store, so your customers will easily find them. Another good feature is that this app gives you easy-to-use search filters with various timing, product ranges and facilities. Don’t forget to take advantage of the “Find My Location” search feature to help customers quickly find your closest stores. Plus, it allows you to use embedded code to add store locator maps on any store page. If you want to import all the map details, you completely do this with the plugin by using a CSV file.
- Add multiple stores and your maps
- Bulk upload unlimited store and maps
- Add/edit and remove details quickly and efficiently
- Optimize search filters with different timings, facilities, and product ranges
- Generate quick reports to track the store’s performance with advanced analytics
- Basic: $5.99/month
- Standard: $9.99/month
- Business: $15.99/month
Store Locator is extremely easy to use to add tons of your locations to your Shopify website. Thanks to that, your customers easily find where they can purchase your products quickly. Notably, this app has a friendly and responsive support team that is ready to support you.
- Add unlimited stores, locations, offices, or places
- Easily searchable map for customers
- Small: $4.99/month
- Startup: $9.99/month
- Standard and Up: $16.99/month
This Google Maps Store Locator app allows you to add a floating sticky icon or footer to the bottom of your store, so you can your customers easily navigate to your store’s physical address. Additionally, you are able to customize the appearance location and control the colour. Exceptionally, the app integrates with the two common navigation apps including Waze and Google Maps.
- Add a floating store locator that starts navigation to your store when clicked
- Offer curbside pickup delivery option and guide customers to your warehouse
- Support 2 Popular navigation apps: Waze and Google Maps
- Fully customizable design: Control the colour, size, appearance location and more
- Completely free
To sum up, with the right Shopify Store Locator App, you can help your shoppers locate your physical store nearest with a few clicks of the button. Which is the best app? The answer will depend on the features that you are looking for and your budget.
Anyway, we hope that you can choose the most suitable Store Location Apps for Shopify. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. We will support you soon.
Also, if you have the intention to change your store’s appearance, don’t miss a collection of stunning Shopify Landing Pages on our website.