If you want to build a successful online store, then you need to keep your customers satisfied. And offering hassle-free returns is considered one of the surefire ways to build trust with your customers. However, managing returns is not an easy task. It is the reason why we bring about a list of the best Shopify Returns Apps that will make your life easier and your customers even more satisfied. Now, it’s time to sit back and discover your favourite app that will revolutionize your returns process.
What are the benefits of using Shopify Returns Apps for your store?
There are numerous advantages when installing Shopify Returns Apps for your online store. First and foremost, these apps help website owners simplify the return process by automating various tasks such as receiving and approving return requests, tracking the status of reverse logistics, etc. Thanks to that, this can save much time for both sellers and customers.
Another significant benefit is that some apps provide users with a lot of useful features such as automated refund processing, and the ability to convert refunds into exchanges. These features will assist you in reducing customer frustration and increasing satisfaction.
What’s more, these tools help users automate many manual tasks such as handling returns, such as paperwork, invoicing, and processing credit card refunds. As a result, this saves you time and reduces the sellers’ burden, allowing them to focus on other aspects of their business.
Here are 7 top-notch Shopify Returns Apps that can help you handle all returns effectively. Now, let’s check them out.
7 Best Shopify Returns Apps You Should Use
If you want to improve customer satisfaction, and recapture revenue with an automated returns solution, then let’s use the AfterShip Returns App. This tool offers excellent returns management services, and thanks to that your online store may retarget consumers effectively. Moreover, you can use this app to enhance buyers’ interaction with a branded returns site and raise brand exposure. This tool provides a lot of flexible refund and exchange options, so you give your customers the freedom to select how they want to get their refunds.
- Self-service returns page and email notifications to reduce customer anxiety
- Flexible refund and exchange options to delight customers and recover revenue
- Automation rules like auto-refund and auto-restock to reduce manual work
- Carrier and warehouse settings for quick and cheap package return and restocking
- Essentials: $35/month
- Premium: $239/month
With the assistance of this Order Returns by Return Prime app, you can handle all of your exchanges, refunds and returns in one location. Order Returns by Return Prime is well-known for being extremely user-friendly and providing excellent customer service. Additionally, it lets you send return labels, provide in-store returns, refund via store credit and automate the process for more effective return management. Another great feature is that it enables you to link the logistics provider of your choice with 3PL for a smooth returns process.
- Automatically send return label and create replacement orders on Shopify
- Allow store return, offer exchange with any product & set your own return policy
- Connect your 3PL partner, mobile apps & many other apps with Return Prime
- Refund to card or gift card (On any Shopify plan) along with other refund method
- Grow 1: $19.99/month
- Grow 2: $49.99/month
- Grow 3: $99.99/month
Loop is one of the most outstanding Shopify Return Apps that allow you to manage returns and exchanges efficiently. With the help of the Loop app, you can maintain your overall income by encouraging exchanges rather than refunds. Plus, this app provides you with a sophisticated exchange service that highlights the items that are most likely to influence customers’ choices. Additionally, it provides a number of choices, including at-home pickup, boxless returns, and tools to make managing returns on Shopify easier.
- Incentivize exchanges using Bonus Credit, Shop Now, and Instant Exchanges
- Provide a premium experience with at-home pickup and simple, self-serve returns
- Protect against fraud using Workflows, Custom Rules, and Blocklists
- Build confidence with Tracking and learn about shopper behavior with Insights
- Optimize return costs with Workflows, Logistics, Point of Sale, and more
- Starter: $29/month
- Essential: $163/month
- Advanced: $373/month
Returns & Exchanges is specially designed by ReturnGo to enhance customer satisfaction and offer a satisfying return experience. It allows you to create specific return and exchange policies as well as provide customers with a completely branded return experience.
In case customers don’t get their orders within the allotted time, then they can cancel them easily by using this app. Further, you have the ability to generate pre-paid return labels, which helps streamline the return shipping procedure.
Finally, it allows you to adjust your branded return portal to fit the style of your website.
- Automatically generated pre-paid return shipping labels for tracking returns
- Define your return policy and workflow, making returns easy for both you and your customers
- Customize your branded return portal to match the rest of your website
- Provide a seamless return process
- Increase LTV by providing a convenient self-service return & exchange experience
- Standard: $17/month
- Advanced: $97/month
- Pro: $267/month
- Enterprise: $850/month
Return Rabbit is the next high-quality Shopify Returns App that you should consider. With this Return Rabbit app, you will have the opportunity to maximise revenue retention by optimizing the shopper experience for exchanges ahead of refunds. Besides that, this app offers a subscription function called data analytics, which provides reports and actionable insights on returned goods and the rate of returns.
There is a customized return gateway, so you can customize the way your customers interact with you.
- Automate returns for exchange, store credit, or refund with a branded portal
- Pre-paid labels and tracking for major carriers around the world
- Exchange for higher, same, and lower priced products
- Proprietary exchange product recommendations and exchange incentives
- Essential: $79/month
- Startup: $250/month
- Growth: $450/month
If you want to increase your customer trust as well as improve user shopping experience, let’s use this Shorted Returns Center app to handle all returns on your store. First of all, this app provides you with a wide range of customizable features on returns such as fully chargeable returns, Shopify free returns, and shared return costs between buyers and sellers.
Also, it assists you in creating orders for exchanges automatically. Hence, you can take advantage of these auto-features to minimize manual tasks and simplify your return approvals, exchanges and refunds.
- Returns management dashboard to set your rules and windows, and get insights
- One-click refund approval and auto-creation of new orders for exchanges
- Branded returns portal with your look and feel on your domain
- Customisable notifications to keep customers informed on return progress
- Auto-generated competitive Collect+ and USPS labels
- Silver: $20/month
- Gold: $50/month
- Platinum: $500/month
The final good Shopify Return App in our collection is Rich Returns & Exchanges. This app allows you to register product returns, RMAs or exchanges for e-commerce businesses. Moreover, you can integrate this app with more than 50 carriers including RoyalMail, USPS, FedEx, etc. Plus, it enables you to connect this app with other shipping software and other useful apps to centralize all tasks in a single place. Additionally, Rich Returns offers multilingual assistance so that companies may communicate with clients regardless of their native tongue.
- Automate shipping return labels to make the entire process smooth for customers
- Keep your customers updated and happy with automated email notifications
- Easily integrate into your business processes like ERP, IMS, CRM, & 3PL systems
- Self-service, custom-branded return portal to reduce return processing time
- Set up automated rules to accommodate your return policy and exchange terms
- Standard: $19/month
- Pro: $39/month
- Premium: $99/month
- Plus: $199/month
The bottom line
To sum up, each app comes with its unique features. Now, you need to consider and compare all the apps that we offered above. If you are running small and medium-sized businesses, then you can use Aftershio, Loop or Sorted Returns Center which will help you effectively manage returns services. However, the cost of them is not cheap to buy. On the other hand, with a tight budget, you can choose Rich Returns & Exchanges to use, but there may be issues with their restrictions. Anyway, we hope that you can choose the best option for your store.
By the way, we would like to introduce a collection of beautiful landing pages for Shopify on our website.