Do you want to increase customer loyalty and lessen cart abandonment to the barest minimum? By default, Shopify doesn’t offer a built-in CRM feature, so it is important to install the Shopify CRM App for your store to make your customers more satisfied. However, there is a wide array of apps available in the market, it is difficult for you to choose the best one. Hence, in today’s blog, we will bring you the top 8 Shopify CRM apps that will help you grow your business efficiently.
Why should you install the Shopify CRM app for your store?
If you want to improve customer satisfaction, it is necessary to offer support to your customers whenever they need it. Luckily, with the assistance of the Shopify CRM app, you can complete these tasks easily. This app allows you to manage client connections more effectively by organizing and centralizing customer data. In addition, it allows you to track customer interactions, and purchase history so that you can deliver better customer care.
Furthermore, the Shopify CRM app provides you with robust analytics and reporting capabilities. Thanks to that, you can get insights into your customers’ behaviour to generate more sales for your business. Plus, the app works in tandem with other Shopify products and applications to improve your entire store administration experience. It automates jobs, simplifies procedures, and increases productivity, saving you time and effort.
8 Best Shopify CRM Apps Reviews
Re:Amaze is well-known as an all-in-one solution that helps businesses communicate with customers at scale. Moreover, this Shopify CRM app supports different support channels such as email, social media, chat, and mobile, which help your teams stay in sync with customers in a shared team inbox. Further, you can boost sales effectively by using fully automated chatbots designed for eCommerce. You can utilize pre-built chatbots or build your custom chatbots.
Another useful feature is that it allows you to create and organize your knowledge base content so that you can offer customers a self-help experience. Last but not least, you can raise re-engagement and boost sales with targeted push notification campaigns.
- Manage, modify, and create Shopify orders directly in customer support and chats
- Unify email, social, SMS, voice conversations for all stores in a single inbox
- Use AI to create replies, write FAQ articles, build chatbots, and even summarize
- Automate common tasks and patterns with data and rules to save time
- Re:Amaze Basic: $29/month
- Re: Amaze Pro: $49/month
- Re:Amaze Plus: $69/month
- Enterprise custom: $899/month
Richpanel Customer Service CRM is a great Shopify CRM app to help you simplify customer service and enhance customer experience. First of all, this app is famous for its easy-to-use interface, a lot of customization options and multi-channel communication support. Besides that, by using this Shopify CRM app, you can control email, chat, messages, phone, from one inbox. This app also allows you to integrate with over 50+ Shopify apps to extend the functionality of your store.
- Manage email, chat, Facebook, Instagram & phone from one inbox
- See and edit orders without leaving the help-desk
- Allow customers resolve issues immediately
- Integrate with over 50+ Shopify apps
- Use ChatPGT for intelligent assignment
- Starter: $29/month
- Regular: $49/month
- Pro: $99/month
With the assistance of this Customer Service Helpdesk App, you don’t need to spend much time doing repetitive tasks because it automatically assigns and collaborates on email, live chat, WhatsApp, voice. Additionally, you have the ability to view orders and customer information with each message. You can use AI-driven technology to summarize and automate more responses.
Notably, it seamlessly integrates with other sales channels so that you can manage everything in one place.
- Centralize & prioritize all of your marketplaces and social queries
- See full order history, lifetime value, VIP status, and customer sentiment
- Auto assign and collaborate on email, live chat, voice,WhatsApp and social
- View, edit, and cancel Shopify orders without leaving the eDesk customer view
- See conversation summaries, suggested responses
- Entrepreneur 300: $49/month
- Entrepreneur 2000: $1999/month
- Team-Agent Based: $89/month
Why don’t you use this Endear app to maintain and grow your client relationship a breeze? Endear CRM and Clienteling is specially designed to help you organize your customer data, send text & email campaigns and even track how outreach converts into sales. With filters like total expenditure, date of last purchase, last order location, and time to convert, you can always target the correct audience. Moreover, it provides you with in-depth analysis and reporting for every email, text, WhatsApp, or live chat sent on your brand’s behalf.
- Build and automate text & email campaigns using pre-built templates
- Allow customers browse, add to cart, and buy directly from your custom lookbooks
- Enjoy Endear onboarding and training with dedicated resources and support team
- Track how outreach converts into sales with built-in insights and reporting
- See all your customer data under one roof with our powerful retail-first CRM
- Starter: $60/month
- Growth: $160/month
- Pro: $300/month
Metrilo Growth Platform is a perfect choice for those who are looking for an effective CRM management and email automation solution. Plus, this useful Shopify CRM app gives you instant access to your customer database, customer purchasing behaviours, e-commerce analytics, and email marketing capabilities. Additionally, you can see all your customers’ activities on your site taken in each session, order history, product interactions, lifetime spend, and contact details. Besides that, it provides you with over 30 filters and filter combinations that work right out of the box.
- Provide Ecommerce analytics and in depth insights
- Gives customer-centric brands the power of behavior insights
- Integrated email marketing functionality makes all data usable for campaigns
- Advanced customer retention analysis that helps get more from your customers
- Essential: $119/month
- Pro: $199/month
- Premium: $299/month
You can integrate this app with your LINE account and send a wide array of LINE messages to your customers. Also, this CRM PLUS on Line allows you to send restock notifications on LINE by linking with Shopify’s useful app “Back in Stock”. Another robust feature is that you can send a recovery message to your customers who left an item in their cart. This tool can automatically send delivery messages to your customers with product shipping and ID linkage.
- Use Shopify customer tags to send messages on LINE
- Automate abandoned checkout messages, restock notifications, etc on LINE
- Deliver tabbed rich menus or dedicated rich menus to specific customers
- Add LINE integration blocks to the Shopify order status page and My Page
- Entry: $10/month
- Growth: $30/month
- Advanced: $200/month
3Dsellers – CRM & Helpdesk can be used to help you automatically send messages upon item sold, feedback received, and item listed. By using this tool, you can quickly reply to customers’ inquiries and send order updates to ensure order satisfaction and a great user experience. Additionally, you can connect with your customers by sending custom follow-up messages that automatically personalize with customers’ information.
- Helps you stay in touch with your customers automatically
- Respond faster with message templates
- Automate your workflow with autoresponder
- Automated feedback reminders and alerts
- Manage all your eCommerce customer support in one place
- Essential: $25/month
- Professional: $39/month
- Growth: $199/month
NoteDesk specializes in helping you track and manage your customers, plan products and regularly update important notes all in a centralised location for your Shopify store. Besides, you can take advantage of many useful features to manage your team, and set reminders. Moreover, it allows you to track refunds/returns, checklists, internal wiki, CRM and much more.
- Create tasks and to-dos. Manage your Shopify store
- Set deadlines and reminders for tasks
- Use teams to assign tasks to team members
- Solo: $7.99/month
- Team: $14.99/month
The bottom line
To sum up, by using the right Shopify CRM app, you can offer great support to your customers as well as easily manage multiple support requests from a single place. Hopefully, you can choose a suitable solution from our collection. If you are happy with our recommendations, don’t hesitate to share this blog with your friends.
By the way, it is a perfect time to visit our website and explore tons of stunning, eye-catching Shopify templates for your store.